A Tithome bungalow, between a tent and a mobile home…
The Cotentin Tithome bungalow is an atypical accommodation with a total surface area of 21 m2.
The bungalow has two bedrooms and can accommodate up to five people.
In Beauvoir, in Mont Saint-Michel Bay, a bungalow is an excellent alternative, between a tent and a mobile home. With the Tithome bungalow, you get the full camping experience, but with added comfort. With family or friends, come spend a fun holiday close to nature!
- Two separate bedrooms (pillows, blankets)
- One kitchen area (gas stove, refrigerator, microwave, electric coffee maker, dishes)
- One dining area (garden table + five chairs)
- Two deck chairs
- One clothes line
- One parking space for your vehicle
- Wifi network all around the campsite (1 hour free per day)
- Remember to bring your sheets and house linens (or you can rent them when booking)
- Tithome is an accommodation with no heating, toilet facilities or television
- Rest assured: there are comfortable heated sanitary facilities nearby.
- Non-smoking rental accommodation
- Small pets are allowed
SECURITY DEPOSIT: For any rental, a €200 security deposit will be requested when you check in and returned when you check out (cash, cheque, credit card imprint).
Activities and leisure facilities
- Bouncy house, sport field, pétanque, water park, etc.
- Mont Saint-Michel Abbey
- Fishing on foot, sea fishing, river fishing
- Military cemeteries of Saint-James, Huisnes-sur-Mer
- Courtils – Mont Saint-Michel shore crossings
- Tours of surrounding towns: Saint Malo, Dinan, Dinard, Cancale
Starting at € 280/week
On the road to Mont Saint-Michel, the 4-star Camping aux Pommiers also rents out rooms, mobile homes, chalets and wagons and has a wide range of pitches for caravans, tents and motorhomes.
Some ideas for excursions!
Beauvoir is just 4 km from Mont Saint-Michel. Simply walking from the campsite to Mont Saint-Michel is an excursion itself.
Walk on one of France’s finest footpaths: GR223.
Hike along the coast of the Manche department in Normandy. There are several possible starting points depending on the distance you want to cover.
Along the coast, you’ll discover Champeaux, Genêts, Dragey, Ronthon, Saint-Jean-le-Thomas, Courtils, and more
Equipped with information about Mont Saint-Michel Bay (local map, schedule of events, guide to the bay, etc.), head out for a day-long hike or a longer trek. In the evening, treat yourself to a nice dinner at a restaurant with a view of Mont Saint-Michel.
Just 3.5 hours from Paris, come recharge your batteries in a preserved environment and choose an accommodation close to nature. A bungalow is much more than a hotel at Mont Saint-Michel: it’s a real experience!