The Normandy chalet: a rental for five people
Choose the comfort of the “Normandy” chalet. Come recharge your batteries in this wooden framed holiday home for five people. With your family or friends, savour a stay between the countryside and seaside in Normandy
The Normandy chalet: a 25 m2 cottage
The Normandy chalet has an indoor surface area of 25 square metres. Its space has been optimised. There are two bedrooms, sleeping up to five people in total. The covered terrace will let you spend as much time outdoors as possible. Meals, naps, games and outdoor relaxation are on the programme. Admire the surrounding greenery and garden. A revitalising stay awaits you at Camping aux Pommiers. The heated swimming pool and beaches just a few kilometres away will make your holiday both dynamic and relaxing.
Normandy chalet amenities
- Bedrooms (pillows and blankets provided)
- One bedroom with a double bed
- One bedroom with two twin beds and one bunk bed
- One kitchen area (gas stove, sink, refrigerator, microwave, electric coffee maker, dishes)
- A bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Dining room with television
- Electric heating
- One covered terrace
- Garden furniture
- Two deck chairs
- One clothes line
- A parking space for your vehicle
- Wifi network all around the campsite (1 hour free per day)
- Remember to bring your sheets and house linens (or you can rent them when booking)
- Non-smoking rental accommodation
- Small pets are allowed
SECURITY DEPOSIT: For any rental, a €200 security deposit will be requested when you check in and returned when you check out (cash, cheque, credit card imprint).
Activities and leisure facilities
- Multi-sport field, trampoline, pétanque, ping-pong, game room, etc.
- Evenings with entertainment
- Moulin de Moidrey windmill
- Alligator Bay
Mont Saint Michel
- D-Day beaches, Utah Beach, Omaha Beach
Starting at €371/week
Explore all our accommodation types
Camping aux Pommiers in Normandy is a 4-star campsite, ideal for spending a holiday with family or friends. The wide range of amenities at your disposal offer total comfort and pleasant moments.
During your stay, head out to discover Cotentin Peninsula, Cherbourg, Val de Saire, La Hague, etc. Admire the breathtaking landscapes. Surfers will be delighted and hikers can explore the GR223 coastal path. Don’t miss the D-Day beaches.