Couesnon mobile home to sleep near Mont Saint-Michel
The Couesnon mobile home, with a total surface area of 35 m2, has three bedrooms and can accommodate up to six people. A large central living area will lend a warm ambiance to your group holiday.
Sleep in the Couesnon mobile home near Mont Saint-Michel
Are you looking for a room to sleep in at Mont Saint-Michel, in Normandy? For a whole week or a long weekend, rent a mobile home, which will provide you with a more convivial experience than a hotel at Mont Saint-Michel. Just 4 km from Mont Saint-Michel, the 4-star Camping aux Pommiers rents out mobile homes that are just as comfortable as a house or cottage. You can choose between cooking in your rental accommodation or eating lunch or dinner at one of the bay’s restaurants with a view of Mont Saint-Michel. The mobile home has three bedrooms, a covered terrace, lots of space, and a central living area ensuring moments of conviviality.
Couesnon mobile home amenities
- Bedrooms (pillows and blankets provided):
- One bedroom with a double bed
- Two bedrooms with two twin beds
- One kitchen area (gas stove, sink, refrigerator-freezer, microwave, electric coffee maker, dishes)
- One bathroom with a shower and separate toilet
- Dining room
- Living room with television
- Electric heating
- One covered terrace
- An access ramp with disabled standards
- Garden furniture
- Two deck chairs
- One clothes line
- One parking space for your vehicle
Activities and leisure facilities
- Multi-sport field, playground for children, bouncy house
- Abbey, Les Terrasses Poulard nearby
- 27°C heated indoor swimming pool
- Saint-Malo 56 km from Mont Saint-Michel
- Night tour of Mont Saint-Michel in the summer
- Granville and its coast 30 minutes away by car
- Surf the Mascaret
- Excellent restaurants in the bay
Starting at €406/week
Advantages of the Couesnon mobile home
Don’t know where to sleep at Mont Saint-Michel? Discover a comfortable mobile home, as pleasant as a cottage, ideal for a group stay.
Three separate bedrooms, no bunk beds but twin beds, with room for everyone. Neutral tones and natural, timeless décor. Better than a bed-and-breakfast at Mont Saint-Michel, Camping aux Pommiers is attentive to detail. Everything has been designed to satisfy you and contribute to a warm ambiance during your stay.
When staying in Normandy, don’t miss out on the bay’s must-see attractions, such as Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, La Mère Poulard Hotel, and the Scriptorial museum. Not far from the campsite, Brittany is packed with architectural gems and majestic landscapes. In the autumn, take a walk through one of Brittany’s superb forests: Fougère, Brocéliande, etc.
For a long weekend or holiday at Mont Saint-Michel, choose a 4-star campsite ideally located in Beauvoir that is more convivial and less expensive than a hotel at Mont Saint-Michel. On our site, read customer reviews and explore the services provided by the campsite. Do you live in Paris, Versailles or the Paris region? Mont Saint-Michel is just a 3.5 hour drive away. Did you know there’s a direct train from Paris to Mont Saint-Michel?