Tourism around Mont Saint-Michel, one of the most popular tourist destinations in France
The bay extends from Granville to Cancale via Saint-Pair, Carolles, Genêts, etc. Read more to learn about various cultural excursions near Mont Saint-Michel.
Tourism and cultural activities just a few kilometres from Mont Saint-Michel
Surprising excursions await you near Mont Saint-Michel. Discover the Bay Area’s rich cultural and historical heritage, including:
- the former presbytery of the village of Ardevon (located in the Golden Triangle of the Mont Saint-Michel Bay)
- the Chapelle Saint-Aubert, a twelfth-century structure in the Mont Saint-Michel Bay Area
- the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey, a prestigious monument and major site of pilgrimage in the Christian West
- and the Scriptorial d’Avranches Museum. Come discover the Mont Saint-Michel Bay Area’s secrets
Nature and culture combined: discover the natural and cultural heritage of the bay by crossing it on foot at low tide (accompanied by a guide).
Don’t miss the Christian Dior Museum, the Museum of Modern Art in Granville, or the Hambye Abbey.
Events near Mont Saint-Michel
- Jazz en Baie (a music festival with concerts held in communities from Granville to Mont Saint-Michel),
- the Mont Saint-Michel Marathon,
- Rando Baie,
- Sorties de Bain (a street art festival in Granville),
- Nuit des Soudeurs (a festival celebrating metalwork at the Port de Granville),
- Festival Voiles de Travail (a nautical marine festival at the Port de Granville),
- Toute la mer sur un plateau (a seafood lovers festival at the Port de Granville).
For more information on tours and excursions around Mont Saint-Michel, check out the Tourist Information Centre.
Are you looking for a holiday rental in the Bay Area? Book a room, chalet, mobile home, bungalow, caravan, or pitch at Camping aux Pommiers near Mont Saint-Michel. Don’t wait, plan your Mont Saint-Michel holiday now and discover the wonders of the bay!